SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#164151 - 03/17/03 12:13 PM Lil' "Green Monster""
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
I need to make up my mind today. I came across a review where a couple of bad complaints against Carvin were. It seems after the warranty the AG100D broke and that the Carvin people in the service dept were pretty hard to dael with.

Anyone here had experience with Carvin. Please say so here or send me an email before Tuesday. I may send it back Wednesday.

Thanks again,
Boo

#164152 - 03/17/03 10:33 PM Re: Lil' "Green Monster""
Gord Offline

Loc: Kelowna,British Columbia,Canad...
I blew an IC on one of the Carvin's input channels. They supplied a schematic when I purchased my unit-so I was able to identify the IC.Carvin sent me a replacement integrated CCT-no charge.

#164153 - 03/18/03 08:23 PM Re: Lil' "Green Monster""
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
I sent the Carvin back today. Now with the latest Mackie news I'm trying to decide if I should get it anyway or maybe go for a Yahama 88S or a 68S.

#164154 - 03/18/03 09:04 PM Re: Lil' "Green Monster""
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Boo,
Talk to George K. about getting the new Behringer powered mixer. It is quite a bit less expensive and should be more than adequate for your needs.
Don

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online